If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can’t find it–within 48 hours of expected delivery:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours – in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival