Track Your Order
Where's My Stuff?
Sometimes tracking information won’t be available. Here are some reasons why tracking information may not be available:
- The first package scan may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination. This is common when shipping volume is high and packages are processed in bulk. Until this first scan, the carrier may not acknowledge receipt of the package.
- The first package scan may not be until delivery.
- Some shipments, such as Standard International shipments, are not trackable.
- Sometime products from companies other than Sweet Potato Paper do not provide with tracking information for their orders.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can’t find it–within 48 hours of expected delivery:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery, unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours – in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival